TPS provides special programs for:
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Wear pads, sheaves
- Loose lifting equipment
- Overhead cranes and other structures.
- Forklift trucks, Lorry mounted and mobile cranes
- Chain Block Inspection
- Lever Hoist Inspection
- Beam Clamp & Crawl Beam Inspection
- Web Slings Inspection
- Lifting Equipment (ACCESSORIES) Inspection
- Lifting equipment Baskets, Containers and Cargo Carrying Units
- Inspection of Safety Harness
- Offshore/ onshore equipment
TPS is certified to carry out inspection surveys, testing, NDT examinations and certifications to Hoisting and Lifting Equipment according to L.O.L.E.R & P.U.W.E.R regulations & British Standard.
All TPS lifting engineers & inspectors are LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) certified & trained through the LEEA correspondence training program.
We keep informed of the latest standards, regulations, and technology affecting the lift industry through participation on standards committees and user associations.